Here below the reader can find the links to a number of events that are directly or indirectly relevant for the EU SOLCRIMET project. These events are organised in collaboration with Koen Binnemans’ colleagues from SIM² KU Leuven, EURELCO and colleagues from other EU research organisations:
- 2nd Conference on European Rare Earth Resources (ERES 2017), Santorini, Greece, 28/05/2017 – 31/05/2017. Visit website here >
- ETN COSMIC summer school on ultrasound and microwaves for chemical processing, Leuven, Belgium, 4/09/2017 – 8/09/2017. Visit website here >
- EUROMAT 2017 (Area H: Raw Materials), Thessaloniki, Greece, 17/09/2017 – 22/09/2017. Visit website here >.
- 4th International Symposium on Enhanced Landfill Mining, Mechelen, Belgium, 5/02/2018 – 6/02/2018. Visit website here >
- 2nd ELFM Seminar in the European Parliament, Brussels, Belgium, 7/02/2018.
- 2nd Bauxite Residue Valorisation and Best Practices Conference, Athens, Greece – 7/05/2018 – 9/05/2018. Visit website here >.