Here below the reader can find the links to a number of events that are directly or indirectly relevant for the EU SOLCRIMET project. These events are organised in collaboration with Koen Binnemans’ colleagues from SIM² KU Leuven, EURELCO and colleagues from other EU research organisations
- 2nd Conference on European Rare Earth Resources (ERES 2017), Santorini, Greece, 28/05/2017 – 31/05/2017. Visit website here >
- ETN COSMIC summer school on ultrasound and microwaves for chemical processing, Leuven, Belgium, 4/09/2017 – 8/09/2017. Visit website here >
- EUROMAT 2017 (Area H: Raw Materials), Thessaloniki, Greece, 17/09/2017 – 22/09/2017. Visit website here >.
- 4th International Symposium on Enhanced Landfill Mining, Mechelen, Belgium, 5/02/2018 – 6/02/2018. Visit website here >
- 2nd Bauxite Residue Valorisation and Best Practices Conference, Athens, Greece – 7/05/2018 – 9/05/2018. Visit website here >.
- Symposium on urban mining and circular economy, Bergamo, Italy – 21-05-2018 – 23-05-2018. Visit website here >
- EC Workshop on Social Acceptance in the European Raw Materials Sector, Brussels, 5-06-2018. More info to follow soon.
- 3rd MINEX Europe Mining & Exploration Forum, Skopje, Macedonia, 12-6-2018 – 14-6-2018. Visit website here >
- 10th International Conference on f-Elements (ICFE-10), Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Lausanne (EPFL), 3-9-2018 – 6-9-2018. Visit website here >
- Joint SOCRATES, NEW-MINE, EIT RawMaterials Summer School “To mine or not to mine?”, Leuven, Belgium, 10-09-2018 – 12-09-2018. Visit website here and register >
- 7th EuCheMS Conference on Molten Salts and Ionic Liquids (EuCheMSIL 2018), Lisbon, Portugal, 7-10-2018 – 12-10-2018. Visit website here >
- 6th International Slag Valorisation Symposium – Science, Innovation & Entrepreneurship in Pursuit of a Sustainable World, Mechelen, Belgium, 1-04-2019 – 5-04-2019. Visit website here >